- RSS Channel Showcase 4921203
- RSS Channel Showcase 5862946
- RSS Channel Showcase 9118774
- RSS Channel Showcase 2325775
Articles on this Page
- 09/18/16--07:00: _Bronx River Bike Tour
- 10/15/16--05:00: _Open House New York...
- 10/13/16--15:00: _Free Energy Workshop
- 01/29/17--08:00: _Winter Walk at Pelh...
- 03/25/17--06:00: _GreenThumb GrowToge...
- 04/29/17--10:00: _Garden Walk: Trees ...
- 04/29/17--11:00: _The Human Odyssey
- 05/25/17--08:00: _Music No Boundaries...
- 06/11/17--08:00: _Riverdale RiverFest
- 09/18/16--07:00: Bronx River Bike Tour
- 10/15/16--05:00: Open House New York Weekend
- 10/13/16--15:00: Free Energy Workshop
- 01/29/17--08:00: Winter Walk at Pelham Bay Park
- 03/25/17--06:00: GreenThumb GrowTogether Conference
- 04/29/17--10:00: Garden Walk: Trees and the Designed Landscape
- 04/29/17--11:00: The Human Odyssey
- 05/25/17--08:00: Music No Boundaries: New York City
- 06/11/17--08:00: Riverdale RiverFest
Come be awed by the Bronx River's beauty: bike with NYC H2O's Matt Malina to tour the river from Williamsbridge Oval to its source in Valhalla!
For two days each October, the annual Open House New York Weekend unlocks the doors of New York’s most important buildings, offering an extraordinary opportunity to experience the city and meet the people who design, build, and preserve New York.
If you are interested in learning more about how to make your home more energy efficient, and the financial and environmental benefits, please join us !
Join the Natural Areas Conservancy for a guided walk through the coastal and forested areas of New York City’s largest park. This diverse 2,700-acre park has plentiful forest and wetland natural areas and is home to significant wildlife. Ecologically speaking, Pelham Bay Park is the southern tip of New England and has characteristics quite distinct […]
Come celebrate the official kickoff of the community gardening season in New York City! The day will be packed with more than 30 workshops on garden-related topics including food systems education, kids activities, vegetable-growing techniques, and designing your community garden for the present and future. Please note: Admission is $5. Admission is free for kids […]
Trees play an integral role in landscape design, from defining garden spaces to softening architecture and acting as focal points. Take a spring stroll with Director of Public Programs Laurel Rimmer to see how trees enhance the design of the gardens at Wave Hill. This walk repeats on Sunday, April 30. Free with admission to […]
The Human Odyssey Series, curated by Malcom Betts, is a monthly performance showcase series exploring the human connection between the performer and audience. It challenges ideas of self-identity within the movement practices or any other forms of disciplinary practices. This showcase will consist of three dance-based art performances ranging from 15 to 20 minutes. […]
After touring Boston, Baltimore, and Dallas, Yellow Barn is bringing Music Haul to New York City for 10 days of sidewalk, plaza, and neighborhood performances in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx. The Bronx performance will be held at the Bathgate Community Garden. The performance will take place on a U-Haul that transforms into a stage! Titled “Music No Boundaries: […]
Riverdale RiverFest is an annual community festival to celebrate the Hudson River and support the Bronx Link of the Hudson Valley Greenway that is under development. It takes place each June on the banks of the Hudson River, on the scenic grounds of the College of Mount Saint Vincent.
The festival is a fun afternoon of outdoor entertainment and environmental education for the community. Participants will have opportunities to take boat rides on the Hudson River, listen to music by local musicians, enjoy an eclectic variety of food, and learn about the Hudson River Greenway and the history, biology and geology of the area.